Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Bailout Of The American Economy

I didn't know this Robert Reich has a blog remember President Clinton's old roommate and Labor Secretary. Well, he is teaching at UC Berkeley and has some pretty interesting comments. I just started reading so I will let you know what I think later. But, alot of people don't seem to care for this bailout idea. It is time for every American to become less interested in material things and more interested in what is going on around us.

http://robertreich.blogspot.com/2008/09/what-wall-street-should-be-required-to.html

And on an interesting note the early church (and alot of churches still say) "peace be with you". Brought up as an American evangelical I thought this was pretty profound, but then found out this has been going on for years.

No comments: