Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Brother Is A Psychopath

I have come to the awareness that my brother is a psychopath. After experiencing the things he has done for years (actually it has been my entire life he is my older brother) it is obvious he has no conscience. A friend of mine, who is sociology major, suggested that he is probably a psychopath. At first I did not believe her, after all how could someone have no conscience. That is unreal like something out of a book. But any way, I did some research and found out my friend was most likely correct. Not that I am a psychologists or anything, but most of the information on the intranet describes him perfectly. I found an article on psychopathic behevior which perfectly fits my brother the link is http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm. I wish that I had this knowledge years ago, so that I would have realized you couldn’t deal with him like a normal human being. But, for me this is an earth-shattering discovery and explains alot of things.

1 comment:

Choralgrrl said...

I've met a couple of people who fit the description; can't imagine growing up with one!

Blessings to you--