Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Christie Brinkley Should Have Stayed Married To Billy Joel

It is unbelievable what a creep this guy is and then he has the nerve to ask for custody of his kids. Now that is a scary thought.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hkup5ZpxMcuIEYOKZ_pTMDJQmB_wD91M17DO0

I really don't think he understands what she is so upset about (He probably has gotten by with everything is entire life until now). Okay I love celebrity gossip. Gossip isn't good and I totally understand that and it is very undgodly. But, it is a good escape from other things unless you are the person being gossiped about (And I didn't buy a gossip magazine for five years after the Diana tragedy.). And Christie wanted this entire thing open so who am I to argue with her. On the other hand he did tell her he was sorry.

No comments: